Thursday 25 April 2013

We've Got Your Back!


Assalammualaikum everyone!

Just a quick update.

I have been receiving so many inquiries about my business and appointment requests this past few months. From strangers mostly. 

Alhamdulillah. I am very grateful for that. Thank you guys!

But, that kept me wondering. Why suddenly? What triggers them to do so?

Then i found this. CLICK HERE

Oh dear! Mommy is so so supportive and kind!!. She promoted us in her blog! 


Patut laaaa...! *nanges terharu*

You see? This is the beauty of this business! 







Is there any other business such as this? 
Power promoting your side lines? Naah..  I don't think so..

This is not just it. There's more. Motivations, Consistent Guidance, Time, Energy, Money and most importantly Faith. She have the faith in me.

I shall give mine too. 
I would like YOU to have what I have that I got from them
 and
 I want to be part of your journey towards a better life.


Call me



Love:
Munirah #0125361508#  

No comments:

Post a Comment