Wednesday 24 April 2013

When There Seemed To Be No Hope At All


Often I came across people not doing what they really want to do just because of FEAR. In fact, many of us do. However, the true fact is..

" If you listen to your fears, you will die never knowing what a great person you might have been " - Robert H. Schuller

I was once like that. I have many ambitions and dreams but NEVER did I take any serious action to realized my dreams. It was all because I was afraid I would FAIL. 
One of my biggest dream is to have a garden cottage house with an interior design just like this: 


1) A compact, full of books, nice and neat living room:








2) A cozy, english designed room:- Preferably an attic room because it seems cozy and privacy! 







3) A classic english bathroom:- Feeling all girly and princessy ^_^








4) A luxury wardrobe room- Macam banyak sangat baju nak wardrobe bagai.. ^_^




5) A cute relaxing balcony:-A perfect space to daydream think of your strategy to realize your dreams =)



and..


A nice decent ride if not a luxurious car so I can make my parents happy and proud of me.





These dreams, obviously, need MONEY to make it happen. However, being a middle class income executive in the Government sector, it is almost impossible to achieve any of my dreams because you know why- financial.

People say, only rich people can fulfill their dreams. And to make it worst, the rich, do get richer.
Am I a rich person? or did I come from a rich family? - NO -

So, the dreams stay as it is and never to become reality. 

But then, 

WHEN THERE SEEMED TO BE NO HOPE AT ALL,

I came across this powerful quote by the famous Robert T. Kiyosaki :

" Face your FEARS and DOUBTS, and new worlds will open to you "
  
Ahah!  




So, I took the challenge. I took my very first step in the journey to fulfill my dreams. Because there's no way you can reach your second step without taking the first step!

Alhamdulillah.. Allah's promise is certain.  

" Man Jadda Wa Jadda - Siapa yang bersungguh-sungguh pasti berhasil "

____________________________________________________________________________________


I now have my own nice decent ride.  Please don't mistaken the man next to me as my scandal. He is my sales person. Hehe




and InsyaAllah a house of our own soon. 




All I did was I joined the misunderstood industry. I became a network marketing consultant and is now generating stable side income from this wonderful business.

I am still working hard along with my partners to accomplish our wishlist. and Yes. We do it by T.E.A.M.




and I am grateful I took this path.


If you would like to take your first step and be part of what I do now, I'll be delighted to walk you in ;)


Thank you and see you soon.


Love :
Munirah Zaki





1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS my dear!!! starting with HONDA is already great! ;) you go girl!

    InshaaAllah, more to come in future..soon!!!

    ReplyDelete